Does your age tell your experiences?

Like if your 21 and your a dude and you look 16 does that mean you haven't gone through many manly things in life? Like you haven't gone through experiences to make you look your age?

Do girls like guys that are older and more mature looking? Or a justin bieber pretty boy? I get called a pretty boy all the time and i just feel sad because i should look older and im 21.

What Girls Said 1

• I am nearly 30 and I sure don't look my age, but that certainly doesn't mean I haven't experienced hardship. My mom doesn't look her age either. It's all in the genes.

I don't like grandpa looking status, but age has a factor. Someone may look young and that's okay. My best friend is 41, but he looks like mid 30s. That is a great thing. He has been through more than I can imagine. When he picks up the bottle, it is then he looks older.. and and you can tell he added the years.

What Guys Said 2

• When you have experience in life, you don't really care what others think about you. I'm 26, and I've done a lot of things most people will never experience. From the outside, I look young, and people will assume I'm naive. They have the right to think that, but it's that underestimation that surprises people the most when they learn what I've done in my life.

• omfg how does what you do in life change your genetics