Why would a fboy don't want me to be with anyone else?

I'm a virgin and I have fuckboy that want to have sex. The idea of me have sex with anyone before him and after him is a no! Why's that? He have sex with other girls, I just ask him to get checked and show me the papers when I do end of having sex with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting that you actually WANT to have sex with a fuckboy that will most likely disappear when he gets it leaving you feeling used. I think you should wait until you find someone who cares about you personally, not what is between your legs.

What Guys Said 3

• because he's selfish, regardless of being an fboy

• He sounds like a virgin hunter.

• he is just don't want anyone else to see you in that way... he considered you as his property... i guess

What Girls Said 1

• You know why am I a virgin?

I'll tell you...

Many fuck boys or players (how I like to call them) are like this, I've been about to have sex with them but I always back up and I don't do it. Why? Because I know that even if I don't have an amazing first time, I don't want to regret losing it that much. Giving to a player would be my biggest mistake in life.
    You'll find a guy who loves you, don't worry, don't run. Wait.