Guys and girls who live with their parents, how awkward is it to bring someone home for sex?

oh hi mum... erm what's for breakfast?
guys and girls who live with their parents, how awkward is it to bring someone home for sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's kinda awkward.. eventually my mom spoke up and said "id' be nice if you brought a steady girl here instead of a new one every week"

• Lol ahahah

• lmfao xD

• Reminds me of the scene from Goodfellas where Tommy's ma says "Why don't you get yourself a nice girl and settle down?" Tommy replied "I get a nice one almost every night ma, but then in the morning I'm free." Lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if i live alone, i still prefer fucking at his place. I prefer him not knowing where i live, for safety measures. I'm talking about a one night stand.

What Guys Said 20

• I don't live with my parents but I would never disrespect them like that.

• What would be even more awkward would be to bring them home for sex and then try to continue saying you are a virgin. lol

• well I am :P

• yea but there is more to that. Like most of the guys I talk to admit that they want to settle down with a virgin but fuck around themselves.
      So it all depends on 2 things: whether I am gonna find someone with a similar mindset as me
      or if I am not gonna settle in Lebanon.
      cause eventually you need to adapt to the society you live in right?

• Yes. You have a very good point there. Given that, it is definitely complicated. Women have been facing that dilemma forever all over. It is only recently in our history that western society has become more at ease with women being as much human as men. I guess you have to decide at what point you draw the line, and maybe even if you intend to stay in Lebanon. Of course that would be a pretty big decision over the choice of whether to remain virgin. Most guys on here would marry you without question knowing you were not a virgin. But this is not representative of Lebanon. So I agree with what you are saying completely.

• This is part of the reason I moved out when I was 18 and graduated HS. Girl, to avoid this you gotta get your own pad. No way around it.

• I never had sex in my parent's house, I always did it somewhere else. Thank goodness I live without them so I can do it at my place too xD

• guys who still live with their mothers are pathetic.

i would never disrespect my mother's house my sleeping with a girl in it.

• You missed out in your teens bro

• It's not that big of a deal I guess.
      some people don't have the means to move out yet.
      and why is it disrespect? that s a bit exaggerated

• I am a virgin until marriage. But either way, my parents would never let me have sex in their house unless I was married. Assuming I was married and the wife and I were staying with my parents for a bit, I don't think it would be TOO awkward unless we were being loud or obvious about it.

• lol ok ^^
      are you lebanese btw?

• No. I'm Mexican-American, but my religion is Eastern Orthodox so there many Middle Eastern elements to my culture.

• hmm yea I noticed from your comments on gag

• Was never awkward for me, probably was for her though. I haven't had any for a while and my parents assume I do anyways so its whatever.

• When I was in HS and I'd bring home a girl my dad would just give me the nod of approval. Like "Atta boy.."

• That is why you don't bring them home.

Never have, never will. Pretty awk's haha.

• The car is a better place for sex than your parents house.

• just for a hookup? eh better just don't lol

• It is disrespectful to your parents... especially if you are a girl in you father's house.

• that is sexist

• No, she can have sex but not in my house and not with my knowledge. It is indeed a double standard but it is what it is. I won't apologize for it, it is how I feel as do a billion other people, both men and women. It is a valid opinion, it just rubs you the wrong way but that doesn't mean you have moral authority or superiority, you just see things differently. I would tell my daughter to move out if that is what she wanted to do in my house. I won't allow some guy to bang my little girl in my house and then have breakfast with him. F that.

• man chill.
      I am not telling you to apologize nor am I imposing moral authority.
      So just stop it with your defensive act, fine think whatever you want to think. I am not gonna argue with you cause it is pointless.
      we agree to disagree.
      Now done.

• I couldn't bring a girl home because I have a 15 year old sister and she doesn't need to see that.

• I never had sex with a girl. I am a single guy. by the way I would be amazing to bring a girl at night, when everyone is sleeping. In morning time there is no way for me. :)

• Hahaha I know injust never did it! It's too weird

• As awkward as everything else

• Well probably not a sleep over a 3 hours study date maybe with a nice half an hour break😳😊💏💞

• I don't live with my parents but if I did I'd just find somewhere else to do it

• Just be quiet, and sneak in late at night to have sex

• I wouldn't advise doing that.

What Girls Said 5