Why am I more attracted to Hispanic women?

That's honestly all I have ever dated. I am strongly interested in Hispanic women and have no idea why.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I am too! Like, a true Hispanic woman! Not a white girl who claims to be hispanic by throwing out a snappy attitude and spewing off about her heritage. (I'm white, btw).

The only thing that scares me about them is that I'm always anticipating some "White boy" remark. Some racist remark to come firing out of their mouth, because let's be real, that's our world today. Race, Race, Race.

In all seriousness, yes. I find most of them gorgeous.

• Yeah, quite a few of Hispanic women I've dated called me "white boy" after our relationship ended. So it's always at the tip of their tongues.

What Girls Said 16

• Because Hispanic women are still the few women who can cook and enjoy it 😭😂 lol I joke I don't know why but some of us are really pretty and natural looking you can say

• That's your preference.. duh

• The only person who has an answer on that question is YOU.
    How can i know why are you attracted to them? O o
    .
    .
    P. S probably it's subconscious attraction

• Maybe you grew up around a lot of them
    First crush may have been Hispanic
    Could be genetics, you look vaguely Hispanic like you could be half

• I can see the appeal, I don't know why we end up attracted to certain traits but we do, just go along with it. 😊

• Um.

Perhaps you are intrigued by their beautiful brown eyes, soft tan skin, full sensuous lips and naturally curvy figures?

You like exotic women, that is your preference, it can change at the drop of a hat, it could just be your biology inside your brain saying, these women can make lots of healthy babies. Who knows really? If people understood the laws of attraction more well, it wouldn't be as fun, would it?

:\

• Maybe because you like their features.
    You shouldn't be wondering why you're attracted to them, you just like them. There's nothing wrong with that.

• Because we are amazing and get sexualized more. It's just what you prefer I prefer half Mexican half white thats just me. Nothing wrong with it, but don't close yourself out to other girls of different races.

• Just who you are attracted to! You can't control who you are attracted too!

• It's just you're personal preference:)

Enjoy!!

• coz we are awesome :P lol! jokes..
    you just have a preference, not a big deal I guess

• We're just that awesome xD

It's just your preference, nothing wrong with that :D

• We have the best food on the planet.

Beats me, something you must've absorbed as a child. A cartoon, movie, person. Did you have a Hispanic nanny or something?

• That is your preference. You might find their facial and body aesthetics appealing, maybe you like their culture? There's nothing wrong with that, there are some lovely ladies.

• Because they're gorgeous.

• How should i know i'm not you jeez.

What Guys Said 15

• It's just how you roll! I'm naturally attracted to black women. Just go with it.

• @ConsultantIsBack is an expert in Hispanic women, he may give you a better answer xD

• Because they are hot as hell and just have everything attractive going for them lol

• Everyone has their preferences on features and overall culture. :-P

• It not the tribe, race, colour that is important but the personality of the person.

• No reason. Your just attracted to them

• Boooobs. They've awesome boobs.

• don't question the good things in life.

• Everyone has their preferences, not always a reason for it.

• It's not your problem it's just what you like, there's nothing wrong with it, and nothing to be worried about

• They may just seem exotic to you, like me with Asian women, but not exactly for those reasons, but personality

• Because they're awesome!

• They're very spic and span.

• Cuz Hispanic woman are hot as f.

• Youze knows why, papi.