Girls, Do big guys have a chance?

I've been talking to this girl and she's hot!

I'm 6' 1" 280lbs.. I'm a big guy honestly. I got muscle but some insolation keeping it warm. I work heavy construction for a living and can shovel rock all day, so I'm strong but I got a gut and all that. I know I should do something about it, stop judging!

Anyway I'm kinda nervous that she is going to realize that she's out of my league (physically) when we meet. Obviously it's hasn't been a problem so far, I've sent her multiple pictures and and she has too and she still is talks to me every day. She makes me laugh, we like the same music and we have really gotten to know each other over the last week or so but haven't seen each other face to face yet. We meet tomorrow..

Why am I freaking out? Should I be? Me being funny can only get me so far right? Are big guys physically attractive to some girls?

To many questions, just pick one...

What Girls Said 1

• I met my husband on OkCupid. He's a little over 300 lbs. I could tell he was a big guy from his pictures, but his personality rocks, and his size and strength make me feel safe. I wouldn't necessarily say its his size that I found MOST attractive, but he has so many incredible qualities that I think he's sexy, and perfect. I don't think you should worry. Be confident, you magnificent brute! :-)