Guys, What does it mean to have chemistry with a woman? Does it involve attraction?

A guy told me that he and I have great chemistry. I have always thought that, because we really really do. It's insane. But the question I am asking is what does chemistry look/feel like to a man? Do you feel attracted to the girl you have great chemistry with?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't just find the girl attractive and your type but you enjoy the company of the lady and got on like friends that have known each other for a while, so it was flowing conversation, jokes, flirty behavior and you both give of a similar vibe for similar intentions on what you are looking for, have fun with that guy, sounds like you guys really hit it off ^.^

• We've been friends for a while, and we are able to really branch of each other with jokes and witty comments. We laugh, smile, playfully touch, and have emotional conversations. And verbally express our fondness of each other and he compliments me a lot sweetly. Is he attracted to me? Was him saying we have good chemistry, a safe way to say attraction? Please give me your opinion.

• he may be referring to how well you get along, but he clearly likes you, he just has someone.. you should never feel like a option but he would prob go for you if he lost her.

• Can I message you? Haha

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I think it means overall everything. That is there is attraction but also on a personal level, emotional he can get along very well with you so he also finds your personality attractive.

• Yes, there is a level of attraction and a lot of comfort

• Totally relaxed with each other, conversation is effortless, minds think alike

• Yeah it does