When y'all meet someone like on TInder, or some dating site... and if y'all start dating, do y'all tell everyone that y'all met on TInder or whatever?

Im just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah sure, why lie? "how we met" shit doesn't matter to me, as long as we're happy, thats all that matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah don't lie. there's no shame in meeting online.

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't matter where you actually meet, whether it's online or not as long as you both are happy. I know it's not really a romantic story or anything, but it is what it is and there's no shame in meeting someone online.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd be honest about it, yeah. No shame. A bunch of people meet others through dating apps these days; there's hardly a taboo around it anymore.

I'd probably just say it casually if someone asked, and have a sense of humor about it.

• Yes we do. Not such a stigma around online dating any more; it's becoming a very acceptable tool.

• I'm honest. Starting off a relationship feeling ashamed about how you guys met in the first place seems like it'd make you feel anxious over time. And what if one of you actually lets it slip? Then you're also labeled as dishonest. Life is just easier if you're honest.