Im 15 and like older men Help 🌹?

okay im 15 and i have a deep attraction gor older guys and i was wondering is normal to like someone older than you because i like this guy and my friendshe is worried that older guys will harm and hurt me at 15 years old
i just wanted to ask what can to me at 15 if i have older boyfriend 😕👥

Most Helpful Guy

• Please be very careful. Your under age so it's wrong to begin with but I do understand that crushes and sexual desire can be very powerful. You are young inexperienced an vulnerable. Some older guys will us this to try and manipulate you into having sex. You must trust what your friends are telling you. They care for you and are trying to look after your well fare.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um.

You've heard the saying everybody's different. There is not really any other way to explain it. All I can say is don't do anything with the older men in your community or anywhere else, because if anyone finds out, they will be in a lot of trouble.

Don't try to seduce the men into anything, wait a little bit, until your hormones calm down. You need to think about what really benefits your sexuality and what would make you happy.

Chances are if you turn 18 and marry a 40 or 50 year old, they will be very old and you won't have a great life together. You will be alone when your spouse is deceased, this is true for some couples but you will be alone longer than others.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2