Bad Boys/Nice Guy. Is it this simple?

Bad Boys are better at flirting, and being direct with their intentions?
Thats basically a massive part of what it all comes down too

• yes
  • no
  • answers
For example, they just have better skills with women

Most Helpful Girl

• Plenty of bad dudes are mean, gross and stupid and nobody wants them. Guys on here just seem to call any guy who is halfway decent with women a "bad boy" ...

Most Helpful Guy

• Theyre also often more physically attractive.

Another thing is they tend to be direct abiut their intentions in an ambiguous way. They won't flat out say "I only want you tor sex", instead they will say "im not ready for a serious relationship" "i just want to be young and have some fun" "im not the relationship type" etc...

Bassically anything that implies sex without making the girl think its because of her. It puts the blame on him "oh he's not looking for anything serious" rather than him telling her "i dont see YOU as relationship material. It also kinda gives her hope, maybe if she plays her cards right hell change his mind an want more.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the woman in question and what she's looking for. Generally speaking, bad boys have an edge to them that many women (myself included at one point) find very alluring in addition to providing the woman with a decent notch in the bedpost (if that's what she's looking for). Many women also date the bad boys in hopes that they can change them. About 99% of the time, we fail miserably and the guy changes us.

Nice guys on the other hand tend to come across as doormats and as slightly boring. I don't think that nice guys should change themselves per se, but if the nice guy grew a back bone and took on the bad boy's "edge", he might have a little bit more success. I personally think that the ideal man would possess the nice guy's caring heart and the bad boy's "edge" all at the same time (if I could find a man like that I would marry him on the spot)

• hell no. this is only something some guys are sucked into believing.

• I think it's more about what the woman is looking for at that time. Fun fling? Bad boy. You may not feel as bad when it ends because you anticipated it. Relationship material? Nice guy. I want to be in a relationship with a decent human being.

• You pretty much hit the nail on the head 💯.

What Guys Said 5

• If you're a fucking pussy don't expect to have a smooth experience with getting women its that simple, I hate this "assholes always gets the girls" bullshit that pathetic pussies say to make them feel better about themselves, Just Stahp
    http://youtu.be/2k0SmqbBIpQ

• Nope!

• It all depends on the girl, and how the guy is around her, the "bad boys" always end up hurting them or getting hurt for not being a good boyfriend. Just be yourself.

• No people are diffence

• Yes it is true that bad boys are better at flirting and being direct but that is only because they have had a lot of practice and they only want her pussy. They don't want a long relationship with her so they get good only at the beginning stages.
    If you want a relationship look for a nice guy while he is awquard at first he will get the hang of things and he won't leave you for just another lovely piece of ass.