I haven't bought my boyfriend anything for his birthday. I'm seeing him tomorrow and don't have time to get him a present?

Is it bad that I didn't buy a present and if so how do I get away with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were your guy I'd be more than satisfied rather euphoric if you just ran upto me, hugged and kissed :D <3 (a deep lingering kiss on the lips please lol. Please don't misconstrue, I didn't mean you and me :D )

There's more in absence of a gift that will please me too but that's just me :)

Maybe dress up real sexy for him based on his tastes, make his day <3

My wishes for his birthday :) have an awesome one :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him you didn't know what he wanted, so you want to take him shopping for it.

What Guys Said 4

• you dont have to get him anything to be honest i dont want my girlfriend to get me anything all i want for my birthday is her with me all day but that is just me tbh i think you are fine just be with him as much as you can

• Give head some special attention, if you know what I mean, to hold him over until you can get something. I use to love when my ex forgot about my birthday hehehe oh yeah!

• You're not embarrassed asking this question? Haha

• you know what should be done , a great blowjob with cum dripping down your chin at the end is better than any gift you can buy him , you gonna be real dirty

What Girls Said 1

• Um.

Explain to him your situation, try doing something that has no cost involved on his birthday. It's the thought that counts.

If he really cares for you just spending the day with you should be enough of a present.

:\