Does this make me gay or too picky because of my reasons of refusing to ever date older women?

I actually don't mind dating a woman no more than 2-4 years older than me but I also would never want to date a woman who's old enough to be my mother. It's a disgusting feeling for me. Another reason why I refuse to date older women is because we're too far different from each other culturally (different decades of growing up) and personally. Don't get me wrong, I would never date an underaged girl not only because of the law but because I don't want to feel like a pedo and they too, are far too different from me.

I mainly prefer mature women strictly of my own age.

• Yes
  • No
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• You obviously don't believe in the freedom to choose but is anyone forcing a gun to your head to tell you to date an older woman that could look like your mum?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• That's normal

• Wtf. Why is 'gay' still used as a bad thing? Gay means you like your own gender, point. It's not weird to date only within your age group, that's what nearly everyone does.

• Those reasons are valid.

What Guys Said 3

• Why are you gay for not picking older women? Its a preference man. Nobody has the right to hold it against you.

• This is normal, it does not make you gay.

However in my experience... if you think you might be gay, then your gay.

So if you are asking this because YOU think you might be gay... well you have your answer.

If you are asking because someone else says they think you might be gay, well then they are a a damn window licker and don't listen to them.

• Of course not. Date whoever the hell you want. A lot of girls will run to the hills if they got even a year on a guy. Far as I'-m concerned you're pretty open about the girl being older.