What does it mean when a girl doesn't feel like talking?

The girl I was seeing was all happy and had sent me a cute selfie. The next day she said she didn't feel like talking because she gets congested. I asked her if I did anything and she said no not at all, I just get like this.
I asked if she would like some space and for her to get back to me when she was ready and she said yes please :) she has these times when she feels congested and just doesn't talk to anyone at all except super close friends but this only lasts a week or so.

However I am yet to hear from her for 2 months and she hasn't replied to anything. Bear in mind she is a really good friend from before we started seeing each other. So what does she doesn't feel like talking mean? And if I didn't do anything to my good friend why has she not replied? What should I do from here on in or should I just wait it out and wait till she wants to reply and talk?

What Girls Said 2

• well you said she usually does it for a week and it's been 2 months! to be honest I think she's just moved on and you should too but if you really want to try and you believe this can be more than text her and just ask her what's the deal

• I'm not so concerned about having a relationship as I agree she has moved on but I would still at least like to be friends. Should I bother chasing this or just let her come back if/when ready?

• Hey, I just messaged her again saying I hope travels are going well, I'm still giving you your space but know I'm here if you need me Now this message has been seen but no reply.

Is it too much to send that? Does this indicate that she is angry or doesn't like me/want to talk?

• well if she's seen it and hasn't replied that's a hint that she probably doesn't want you as a part of her life I think you shouldn't stress over her because clearly you're a great friend but she's a shady one that isn't putting in effort. keep rowing you're boat and don't stop for anyone especially her!

• If it's been 2 months i'd suggest you maybe shoot her a message asking where she stands, she'll most likey tell you straight up then all this confusion will be put to rest :)

• The thing is I shot her a message and have asked her are we still seeing each other or just friends. She told me previously to be 100% honest and I didn't get an answer so I'm unsure where this leaves me and whether we are still seeing each other?

What Guys Said 0