Girls, how would you react if you found out the guy you were dating but not in an exlusive relationship was also dating another girl?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• We weren't exclusive. I don't care. I was probably also dating other people.

What Girls Said 4

• If we aren't exclusive after a month or so of dating then it probably is t worth my time.

• I'd probably stop dating him. I'm traditional to some degree and if I'm dating someone, whether we are exclusive or not, I'm not going to be dating someone else while I'm dating them.

• I would drop them. Dating two people is like saying I can't choose. Just like if a person likes two people. I wouldn't want them to 'choose' me if I was the first girl he dated.

• I would stop seeing him.

• Why if your not in an exlusive relationship

• Because if I'm dating someone I do that because I hope that it can lead to a very serious relationship. A guy who dates multiple girls at a time is a player to me and not someone I want to have anything to do with and I would never trust him in a relationship either. If I'm not interesting enough for him not to want to date someone else as well then I'll find someone else who likes me enough to only want me.