Guys, do you date girls who are older than you are if you're in your late 20s?

• Yes, 1-5 years older
    41% (7)
  • Yes, 5-10 years older
    6% (1)
  • Yes, 11 years and above older
    6% (1)
  • No, I only date younger women
    29% (5)
  • Age is just a number
    18% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I answered C, but, really, the answer is more like I'd be with a woman from between around 16-20 years younger to about an upper limit of about 16 years older than me. What is key is that they are not realistically old enough to be my daughter or mother. In 1999, when I was 36, I had the hots simultaneously for a 20 year old and a 52 year old... Sadly, I couldn't hook up with either - the 52 year old was wise enough to not date me even though we were good friends, but the 20 year old was oblivious to the real world; while she may have sensed my liking her, she was "in love" with a guy who was very immature, but she was too idealistic to know he was a loser. So, later in 1999, I met my wife who is 5.5 years older than me. However, back in late 1995, I was 32 almost 33 and did an LDR with a woman who was 9 years 1 month older than me.

What Guys Said 6

• For me I would only date someone who's +/- 5 years difference than I am

• I dated older women in my early twenties. Now I dare younger. My current is 19

• I'm 31 and for the most part I date younger women. I did once date somebody 2 years older and I have nothing negative to say about our age difference.

• I have done so before but I don't aim for it.

• So, open to it, but still prefer younger women eh?

• Pretty much. The age isn't the absolute most important thing for me though.

• Got it :)

• I've always liked older women personally because most of the time from my experience younger girls act like children. Not all just some.

• i prefer younger women, 18-26