Why do guys stare if not interested?

This guy always stares at me but when i gave him my number he never called? It's only been a day but normally guys i was interested in text me a few hours later after I've given him my # and i jus know he won't reach out. Why do guys give mixed signals by always looking at a girl even when she wasn't lookin ay you? This jus doesn't make sense lol =( Thanks

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• He is probably nervous, or still deciding if he likes you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He might've not been looking at you.

1|0
    0|0
    • No he was.. or does lol even friends notice it. We've even held each other gazes before more than once.. Thats why Im like mmmmm... lol

What Guys Said 2

• Guy's are visually stimulated while girls are emotionally stimulated. Maybe he thinks you're hotbut doesn't want to be involved

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. Well thats jus it. . I dont want to get involved with him. I really jjs want friendship and to be honest i just want to.. um.. have sex with him lol but he needs to reach out to know this lol like i wasn't goin to pressure him about nothing

• Try telling him that. Invite him over to watch watch a movie and you make the moves. Then just tell him friends with benefits

• He may be extremely shy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You must strike him as quite attractive. If you are interested in him, then say "Hi."

Really, just that, ought to be enough to get one of them to break out of the silence, and finally talk.

^.^

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I just dont see the harm shooting a quick text saying hi this my # so u can save it. Then we can build a friendship from there...