She wants to take it slow?

I met this girl at the start of this semester. I was sitting by myself one day and she just sat next to me, she decided to say a few things to me and then we started having a conversation before our next class. She gave me her phone number before she left. We hungout on Friday, went out to eat and just talked for hours before we went to the movie. During that time eating she was giving me looks. Went to the movies and she started to get a little touchy with me like, trying to huddle close to me, touching my arm, laying her head on my shoulder at those intense moments then we both awkwardly held hands for like a few seconds. I took her home and asked her if we're going to fast or slow and she told me that she wants to take it slow because we just met and doesn't want either of us to regret it since this is the first time being together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok? What's your question? Things seem to be going well.

• I guess my question is do you think she's interested?

• Like I said it seems to be going well

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I wouldn't be too concerned if you invite her to a second date and she'll be eager to meet up again. But you're the only one who can truly tell if she's genuinely enthusiastic to be around you or not.

What Girls Said 1

• She just doesn't want to be confined already when she barely knows you. It's normal.

What Guys Said 1

• Eh, just do your thing and let her slow you down if things start going to fast