He suddenly stopped texting me? Why is that?

This guy used to text me around every three days, but after asking me to watch a movie with him and his friend, he stopped texting me? It's been five days already, has he ran out of stuff to talk about? Should I start a conversation? I don't really want to do that as it makes me seem very desperate.

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest you start a conversation. It's the only way.

• But I started the very last convo already, if I start one again I will just seem desperate wouldn't I?

• Sure you will... But I don't think there's any other options... or you forget about the whole scenario.

• I think I'll just wait and see:) Do you have any idea why he stopped? Did he loose interest or don't know what to talk about? Thanks for the opinion tho;)

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he's waiting on a move from you. But you could always be seen by him with another guy in order to see what his reaction would be.

What Girls Said 1

• He is no longer interested in you or he thinks you don't like him anymore.