How can I help my girlfriend while she's pregnant?

My girlfriend is pregnant with twins. She's been very emotional and very tired lately. She's been sleeping in till noon or 1 everyday. She cries at almost every little thing she even laughs so hard she cries. She also gets really hungry too. Last night she had really bad headache it stopped for a while now it's back. She even cries when we make love or when I kiss her. How can I help her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it's normal for women to be emotional during their pregnancy however I don't know if they are always that emotional- every woman is different, is she taking her prenatal vitamins? She should be able to communicate with you her wants and needs, so remember to tell her that pregnancy is a temporary condition, it doesn't last forever so enjoy it whilst she can. Her estrogen and progesterone levels are higher than usual too so that may play into a factor, don't take her emotional state personally, endorphins are key, and they release "good" feelings so suggest going for a walk and stuff to keep her active. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahhh the mood swing and emotions of pregnancy. All you can do is be there and be supportive and go out and buy whatever she is craving at 2 a. m. Stay supportive and understanding.

What Girls Said 1

• Unfortunately, this is just hormones. They might be there the whole pregnancy, or only in terms. Maybe the doctor can prescribe something, but there isn't much you can do beside that. Just be suppirtive and loving.

What Guys Said 2

• what was the show about?