I ask a girl on second to go bowling. She say yes and a hour before the date. she said I'm sorry I can't make, I have a emergency. What should I do?

My friend knows her and he told that she really had a emergency. I don't to believe him. If that's true how come she didn't reshedule the date

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was an emergency, I'm guessing she had other things on her mind than rescheduling the date. Did she say what the emergency was?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ask again is what u do

What Girls Said 2

• Someone close to her could have just died. She could be in the hospital. She could have been incredibly stressed about something terrible happening or about to happen. And you expect the first thing on her mind to be going out with you?

• Umm... she HAD an emergency. You should probably believe it.

What Guys Said 3

• Cause she had an emergency she had that in her mind first. Give it some time and then text her "hey i hope everything is okay I'm here if you wanna talk" something like that. And then have al little convo with her and ask her if she would like to go out again.

• Lol she bailing bro, sorry

• Did she reschedule?