I never get hit on/ approached by guys?

I literally never get hit on nor approached by guys and i'm thinking at this stage there must be something wrong with me. I'm basically ignored by guys and I don't know why. What are the reasons a girl would never get approached by guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• There could be a couple different reasons, but the easiest way to fix it remains the same.

If you're out at a bar or something and want a guy to walk up to you, have fun! Really have a good time with your friends and be visibly enjoying yourself. Seeing a goregous girl with a stern, sexy expression on her face can be intmidating whereas a pretty girl laughing, dancing and having a good time seems like someone really easy and stress free to talk to.

And no matter the situation, if you're wanting a specific guy to talk to you but he isn't getting the message, start a conversation with him. And think of it as just that, you aren't being all flirty or snything, just starting a conversation, being fun and friendly and if He really is interested he'll keep talking and the flirting will come naturally.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it's 2016 and guys don't approach the way they used to. Nowadays, guys are equally fearful of rejection and they often don't approach unless they see OBVIOUS signs of interest. If you want guys to pay attention to you, you may have to get with the times and begin doing the approaching.

What Guys Said 16

• 1- you can approach guys
    2- not gonna lie, if the profile picture is you, you look kinda creepy. like in a natasha kinda way (adams family)

• Well that's a first. Never been called creepy before, kinda confused how my picture looks creepy? I look nothing like natasha?

• it doesn't help you got rid of your profile pic. and it's not an insult. the girl was damn pretty and you didn't look ugly, you just gave off that type of vibe.

www.onstageboston.com/.../AddamsGomezMort.jpg

it also doesn't help you got rid of your profile pick.

• There's a good chance you're giving off an unapproachable vibe. It could be anything from not smiling to walking around with headphones in all the time, giving brief answers, not maintaining eye contact etc.

Small everyday things, but a lot of guys pick up on that.

• Too attractive? (Seriously something to cincider)

Most guys think (well me and every other guy I've spoken too) think attractive girls get hit on everyday (true for some.. But not for all) so they just don't bother, also they probably don't wanna get rejected.

From your picture you're defiantly the type I wouldn't even try to hit on (You're a very attractive woman)

You could always make eye contact see how they react? Give'em a wink?

• If your facial expressions match anything similar to your profile pic you seem a little unnaproachable. There is nothing wrong with that it would just take guys with a lot of confidence to approach you. Just smile more and make eye contact with guys you want to approach you. Also try slight approach yourself. Start conversations.

• How does my profile pic make me seem unaproachable? i'm clueless when it comes to this!

• I probably should have used a different picture because I don't always wear clothes like that. I wear normal clothes like any other girl, i'm not into any specific styles or anything. I don't know, that's just my natural expression, I can't really change it unless i go around smiling all the time? I do smile but not when i'm just out and about randomly. I'm just confused about all of this!

• It was a great picture of you. You just seemed like someone not inviting company. Not in a rude or bad way either. I would probably have assumed you had a boyfriend or something. Some girls just give off that sort of vibe.

• Because she is not giving signals that she is okay to approach. If you don't let the guys know that you are okay with them talking to you they won't.

• Lmao I try to make myself approachable and give hints to guys I like and guys never get it

• I never said it was about me, seems like to are the one who is assuming
      Rejection is nothing new to me

• @queenmariereigns I meant in just that one scenario. I am not assuming anything, I'm just saying be open to other ideas. If I offended I apologize.

• Maybe she doens't make herself approachable

• first, check if you're attractive.

second, go to places with guys, look around. make eye contact and smile at guys you find attractive.

• Maybe you're sending the wrong vibe. You have to send the vibe out, that you can indeed be approached without you decapitating us

• not all girls are approached by guys. It depends on your looks + personality blend. Plus, im a guy and I dont usually approach girls. Thats all.

• not get approached= you probably seem arrogant or what they call intimidating.

fully ignored by guys= probably ugly (+ arrogant)

• Physical beauty most likely.

• You should approach then.

• I never get hit on or approached by girls so... Boo fucking hoo.

• Is there a certain way you present yourself? Like you don't want to be approached?

• Guys might not be attracted to you.

What Girls Said 8

• You might come off as unapproachable, either not wanting that sort of attention or just giving off more of a closed-off vibe.

Just because guys are not approaching you does not mean anything has to be 'wrong' with you. Why don't you try flashing a smile once in a while, relaxing your facial muscles a bit (I had that too, a bad case of RBS). If one guy in particular catches your eye, no harm in your doing the approaching for a change, too!

• me either! lol!

• Well, not everyone has the luxury of being approached.

Why don't you try approaching guys yourself?

• Plenty of guys may be intimidated. They may think you're taken. They may be gay. They may not be attracted. THEY may be taken.

So many reasons and not all have something to do with you being uninteresting. :)

• Thats not something you should want because personally i don't enjoy it.

• Same thing happens to me too! I've accepted it haha

• me too, i just think its because I'm ugly/unapproachable

• Your self worth is not determined by guys' attention.