Would you ever date a cop or someone in the military?

Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope.

A woman's profession isn't a turn on, and I know from experience that women in the military tend to have massive chips on their shoulders which is extremely unattractive. I've also heard from military mates that women in the military are proper sluts and do some ratchet ass shit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cop? I doubt it, I am VERY vocal about police brutality. Not just for black people either, everyone. So, me and cops.. Just, no..

Military Man? Ehh, I don't know..

What Guys Said 26

• I am a guy and I dated a woman who was a Sargent in the Air Force. She was cool and we did well together. We did split up because we lived a bit too far apart. But the military thing in and of itself was fine. She really wasn't overly bossy. // I would consider dating a woman in law enforcement also, but I never have.

• Well I'd love dating a lady cop for sure <3 but none have come my way yet :(

• Maybe but if I were to date a military girl, she would have to be in the Air Force.

• I don't know actually it's a pain in that ass I come from a military family and I got only to see my father when he got promoted before that he was busy most of the time

• @DocRim that's why sometimes I went with him outside the country but it changed now altho we might be on an assassination list ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I've been in the army, thus my wife did it.

• I'm applying for the Defence Force and if someone outside of it were willing to try make the relationship work then (apart from being grateful) I'd bust a nut trying to make it work as best as possible

• Sure. In fact a know a girl whose in the military, not this countries, and she's quite hot and very mature.

• I am considering dating a woman in the US Navy. I met her last fall and hope to meet her again in April. Something about her just got my attention. Plus, she works with my son-in-law, so there's a connection (albeit quite distant) between us already.

• Sure, I have no problem with either.

• no, i would not. my brother is in the army and i have had a good amount of vet coworkers. i would not date a woman who had been in the military.

and most women cops are ugly/manly, so...

• Nah, she'll be too macho for my well-being and I'm a pretty calm easy-going person. Usually a girl who's tough like that would want a tougher guy.

• Military, sure. Cop, very unlikely.

• i would date a cop but having been to the military, iยดve experienced, that most people there are dumb or have issues so probably no. also they would be rarely at home.

• Nah. Cause I assume they're bossy.

• I would never date a cop, or anyone who was ever a cop, ever.

I would consider dating someone who WAS in the military but isn't now.

I don't like cops. And I don't like patriots.

• I'm not gay, so no.

• No. I wouldn't.

• Cop, maybe.

Military, probably not.

• Well speaking as someone who went through the police academy and was in the Marines I'd say yes lol. A lot of women dig the military / cop lifestyle.

• I was in the military and nooooo!!! I wouldn't date a military girl 90% of them are cheating whores I'd rather fuck them and be friends that's it

• I wouldn't. Much too stressful for me.

• Why not, I'm in the military so it would work quite well I think.

• Yes, I would. I like strong women.

• i'll be in the air force soon, so hopefully i won't have any love interests at that time. pointless.

• Neither thank you very much

• When I was in Korea word was that it was safer to stick to the hookers rather than hit the military girls - less chance of catching a disease.

What Girls Said 26

• Would you ever date a cop or someone in the military? Why or why not?
    No I find most the police force and military tend to condone and foster quite misogynistic and sexist environments.

• Been there, done that, horrible experience, never again if you please.

It's a very macho culture, which doesn't lend itself well to dealings with women.

• Cop no military yes.

• Sure I would. Military would be difficult (deployment) but I mean... I guess.

• Maybe. I might be hesitant though, because I have already experienced important losses while young, I'm not sure if I could handle it if I had a serious boyfriend or husband in a life threatening job.

• Nope I won't! I don't believe in the military! And I'm just not attracted to a guy that is a cop! I don't know why but I'm just not unfortunately

• Love is love and if i am in love and its only right then ill accept what they like. I wouldn't agree to it but what can i say. You dating someone is taking the full package that comes with them.

• Well, with the crap I do, I'd probably try NOT to.

• If he's okay with cheating.. Yeah lol

Nah dude, I can't. Too much time single

• Yes, to both. Probably because they do so much for 'Murica, I figure the least I could do is keep em company :) 🐢

• No to both.

• I would... but I would try to avoid it because I don't know if I would want to constantly worry about my boyfriend. I have anxiety, and that situation would be very stressful for me.

• No to both. Unless I was already in a relationship with them for a long while before deciding to pursue that career path.
    But other than that, no way. I don't trust either.

• I would yes but it's not my favorite type of job for my partner to have, for the simple reason that we would be on two whole different worlds considering our radically different careers.

• Police definitely... my dad's in the police and I think it's a great job haha. As for the military, yes, but I can imagine it being hard.

• Yes. And I am ❤️

• i don't think so. I'd be worried all the time

• I love a man in uniform.

• Absolutely, cause I think it takes somebody very special to lay their lives down like that.

• I have dated cops and military guys before.

• I did. Have been in a 5+ years relationship with a cop.
    Those guys have the reputation of being sluts but I disagree. My ex was very polite and a realy gentleman. He worked shifts, so when I got up in the morning, he sometimes just came home.

• Tbh I don't think I would or could, I guess I never thought about it.. :/ But I'm dating a doctor..

• Military? Definitely.
    Cop? HECK NO.

• Sure, why not...

• A cop? No
    Someone in the military? No

I don't like cops. They abuse their power and they're aggressive.
    As for someone in the military, it would be hard to maintain a long distance relationship and I also don't like them.

• I dated a marine before. If I got along with a guy in the armed services in the future, I would date him.