Girls, was my reaction justified?

I told my girlfriend I cheated on her. She then slapped me and I slapped her back. Her slap was harder, as she caused me to fall to the ground and left a red mark on my cheek. She then dumped me.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you're stronger than her I don't think using physical power is OK. You can slap her two times harder than she did, can't you? Also you were the one who cheated on her. You made the mistake, not her. You should find a way to slow down your nerves.

What Girls Said 19

• Well that was definitely a knee-jerk reaction... Both of you did a wrong thing. The difference is that you realised that you shouldn't have cheated on her but she keeps insisting that her slapping you was okay.
    Her reaction was violent but you cheating on her is kind of worse, so be happy that she forgave you.

Both of you should work on your relationship and be willing to change, things aren't working as good as they should've.

• She doesn't have any right to assault you.

However, you didn't slap her back in self defence, you slapped her back out of bitchy vengeance. But in this case the law is on your side.

So while you were legally justified in what you did, you're still a shitty human being.

• You fell to the ground. Lol. Yeah, she's justified, cheater. But, How did she get a red mark on HER cheek?

• Nope... not justified in my opinion. .. you deserved to be slaped for cheating anyway!

• I am just surprised she took you back.. and if she did take you back.. her slap is kinda justified..

• It's hard to say...
    I've seen cases like this and I'm gonna say she went a little overboard.

BUT you have to understand that you don't really have a say in this as you cheated on her by kissing another girl! Although violence isn't the answer, you have to know where she's coming from.

• well you did cheat , and that upsets people usually. So she probably felt like she wasn't good enough along with jealousy added to that probably why she slapped you. It's a normal reaction though..

• No your reaction was not justified! You cheated on her! Oh my god that's unbelievable...

• I am Dr. Emily from U. K i am looking for a true relationship.

• Her slap caused you to fall to the floor? What a wimp.

I don't agree with violence, but you're a dick.

• For cheating? Yes.

But I know this is a troll. You've already made like 6 different variations of this. Try again.

• No. it was not. Why did u slap her?

What Guys Said 2

• shouldn't have fucking kissed someone else then suprised she went back with you