What are some reasons a beautiful amazing girl would have never had a boyfriend?

There is this incredible girl that I know, she is quite literally the perfect girl to me. She is charming, positive, smart, incredibly selfless, outgoing, friendly and hardworking, and I think she is really beautiful in her own way. Sometimes when we hang out over at her place, she will literally cook me the most delicious food in the world, and we aren't even dating, I can't imagine what would happen if we were going out, I'd probably get fat. Anyway, I unfortunately dont get to see her much, she is originally from the city where I go to college, but she goes to school a few hours away so I only see her when she is visiting her parents and I am at college. I really like this girl, but a couple weeks ago when we were hanging out she informed me she has never had a boyfriend before, which made me wonder why an incredible girl like this would never have a boyfriend. I went and stalked her facebook (I dont usually use facebook), and saw that she really doesn't have a lot of friends. Her posts on facebook usually only get like 10 or 15 likes, which is weird because I post on facebook once in a blue moon not even trying to get likes, and I'll get like 60+. Meanwhile she posts these beautiful pictures of herself, and these really sweet things about her friends, parents, or life, and gets like 10 likes, why? She is 21 and never had a boyfriend. I just cannot comprehend why, her parents are immigrants from Korea so English isn't her first language, and she is an Asian living in a white area, but is this a problem? Her English is better then most other foreigners I know. Could she act differently around me maybe, is that why I think she is awesome but others dont? Why would an awesome girl like this not have a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am pretty much like her and i am beautiful too lol. Well the truth is shy girls aren't so easily noticed - at least i speak for myself. She could have met mainly assholes before and decided to wait till meeting a proper one. - I personally haven't had a boyfriend before bc i have high standarts, and i have high standarts bc i have high opinion of myself. And about the friends - what's the point of having many likes in fb, it's not like the quantity makes the quality. I think every individual while growing up discovers how few real friends they have. She maybe wants to stay away of drama.

Most Helpful Guy

• find it more shocking to hear of women like this since women don't have to be the initiators

What Girls Said 3

• If she's shy, then she probably isn't that we'll know, and that would explain the whole Facebook thing... as for the boyfriend thing maybe she isn't interested in wasting time with assholes, hence no serious boyfriends... she's just looking for a nice guy

• Her social life sounds like mine, actually. I don't have a lot of friends on facebook because I don't see the point. I had over a thousand at one point and deleted the ones I didn't talk to on a regular basis. She may not have had any interest in having a boyfriend thus far, especially if she's focusing on schoolwork. She also may have been pressured to not have a boyfriend by her parents as well. The other possibility is that she simply hasn't had the opportunity yet :)

• Y dont u date her?

What Guys Said 1

• Hit that vag!