She says she isn't ready for a relationship, but she still seems interested in me. Should I still pursue?

So basically I met this girl through our mutual friends. We hit it off really well in the beginning, but after our fourth date she broke it off because her schedule this semester would be too busy. Plus, she didn't feel too much of a spark from me because I wasn't being very romantic. However, she still texts me everyday until 1 or 2 AM and she sends me flirty snapchats (kissy faces, winks, wearing nothing but a towel, etc). As of now, we're friends, but I think she's still into me. After all, who spends that much time on just a friend? Should I try harder to be romantic (I didn't use my full abilities the first time) and attempt to win her back?

Most Helpful Girl

• " Plus, she didn't feel too much of a spark from me because I wasn't being very romantic. "

Is that what she said, or is that what you guessed?

" However, she still texts me everyday until 1 or 2 AM and she sends me flirty snapchats (kissy faces, winks, wearing nothing but a towel, etc)"

That could mean she's just looking to hook up..

" After all, who spends that much time on just a friend? Should I try harder to be romantic (I didn't use my full abilities the first time) and attempt to win her back?"

Well, I spend that much time on just friends, a lot of girls do.
    If I like a guy, I wouldn't stop dating him because he wasn't "romantic" enough. And I doubt she would either. But if she did, she may be really high maintenance/needy, and that's not a good thing.

Well that's my two cents anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• She sounds like a high maintenance time waster. If you want to try your luck with her then do it. But I think having emotions for a girl like that will only be a waste of energy. You're more likely better off finding a girl who is clear with her intentions.

What Girls Said 3

• You mean you didn't use your full abilities the first FOUR times. Yeah. Try again with all your super powers this next time. It seems odd to me that she doesn't want to date but insists on flirting to that extent. She may just be an attention grabber. Good luck❤️

• I wouldn't cause I would want somoene to want me as I want them. Even if you manage to get her I don't think she would ever want you like you want her. But you never know and I never understood hoe can somoene go against his heart...

• Go for it, you got nothing to lose.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe a fuck buddy? I will quote the great Robyn:

Just don't fall
    Recklessly, headlessly in love with me
    Cause it's gonna be
    All heartbreak
    Blissfully painful and insanity
    If we agree
    Oh, you can hang with me

Glhf

• She keeps you like a spare, like "just in case" type. I'd go on based on my experience but, your call