Should I give up on girls?

I've tried everything to get a girlfriend. I've been more out going. Tried new hobbies. Got more social. Started wearing trendy clothes. All I get is rejection. I try as confident as I can be. I put my best foot forward and get jack sh*t. Yes I know getting a girl isn't easy or everyone would have one. Im just frustrated to the point of giving up. I've never had a girlfriend before. It never bothered me until this past year. I'm sick of being me. I don't know what to do anymore. Should I give up and just live my like by myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Noooo. Never give up, never surrender!
    I think you shouldn't worry about impressing everyone. Someone will come your way and trust me, it will be worth it. My mom didn't meet my dad until she was 42.
    Don't be too hard on yourself. There are plenty of fish in the sea anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• You may be trying too hard. If being more social, wearing trendy clothes isn't you then it isn't you and some people can sense that. Finding my wife was all by chance. It was pure luck, perfect timing and I guess you can say fate. Don't give up. But live your life to the fullest until your time comes.

What Girls Said 1

• Well no
    But sooner or later someone will be in your life that wants to be with you.
    It's something you can't really look for.

I also gave up on guys eons ago.
    ( I got a girlfriend instead )
    Because of shit ton of rejection.

What Guys Said 6

• You're trying to impress girls when you should be trying to impress yourself. Confidence is built from within, not from outside forces.

• Forget about women and concentrate on getting buff, making money, getting a leadership position somewhere, and getting money.

To try and get some one night stands, get some expensive clothes and a nice car, and show off how much money you have at the bar.

Women are not attracted to kindness or goodness so don't bother with these traits. Ironically the more you scheme and hide information from women, the more attractive you seem. Totally ridiculous but true.

• I'm going to tell you to lift but beta fgits like to tell my I'm an airhead when I say it. Lifting works. I'm living proof bro. PM me if you want to start slaying sloots.

• Yup I get a thumbs down.. just lmfao. I don't understand people.

• Ya.. Go gay

• Of course you should give up.

• Go to the gym, and do other shit that will make you feel good about yourself. Don't worry about chicks so much. Work on yourself than they'll just start to want to go on the ride with you