I have opened up about my feelings to be in a relationship with a girl. And this happened. What is this?

I would talk a lot less before to her. But my friends used to stay she used to stare at me all the time. And she often tried to get in a conversation with me. Slowly, I got a hang of it a bit, and we got open to each other a bit, and then I asked her if she would be interested in a relationship.

She politely asked me that she is in a relationship but that we can be friends. But I humbly rejected the offer and mentioned that will be hard to be continue as.

Still after that day she would initiate a conversation, started asking for hang outs, and on chats and calls know more about my personal life. She would also get pissed when I won't pickup the calls. I just messaged (SMS) her on birthday, and she was pissed that I didn't meet or call her on her birthday.

It's really confusing. What's the case? And what I should do?

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds to me like she's either a) making you a back up, in case her current relationship falls through or b) actually viewed you as an important friend/someone she cares about and wants to keep you in her life because of that.

I personally lean towards a, because if I was her I would've just respected your request not to be friends for a while.

• She just want to be your friend. if you don't then be strict.. avoid her. because if you even talk her you give her hopes to become friends

What Guys Said 1

• She still wants to be just friends or keep you as her doormat just in case