Guys, What is your ideal description of the perfect woman for you?

Describe her physical appearance and character traits you'd like her to have. Even better if you have pictures to add. I'm curious what is most desired by men. Thanks for reading :p

9

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl that can laugh at herself when she makes mistakes or laugh it off if I make mistakes (to a point of course). Someone who is chill to be around in that you can just be in sweats on a Fri/Sat night and enjoy a chill movie or show. But then doesn't mind if I reach under and start to play with her when the feeling takes over (which it almost always does). Someone who loves really naughty, sensual sex without worry about how they look or if it will be awkward or have taboos. Especially morning sex. I LOVE MORNING SEX. Someone who likes to do just the stupidest things and still have a good time with me. Road trips are a must. Someone who can make me smile even when I don't want to. Someone who likes to talk about anything without judgement issues. But definitely must be responsive to a point. But who doesn't mind my help when I offer or doesn't mind helping me when I ask. Someone who can accept my short comings (I have many) and will maybe help me through my them to improve. I'm sure there is more, but those are the biggest so far for me.

• even though i didn't get a physical description, you still deserve mho :)

• Oh, well thank you for the MHO. I guess for physical appearance, a girl who carries herself with confidence by the way she walks, sits, acts, looks at me. Someone who just by looking at them exudes sex appeal. It's not just by what you wear, it's mostly by how you feel about yourself. You can be a 10 and if your attitude and frame of mind is bad or you don't feel very good about yourself, it shows and you get brought down to a 6 or so.

But I guess, to get really superficial, I'm partial to a really nice ass (being a brotha), really sexy back, nice hands and fingernails (not necessarily long, just well manicured). Sexy lips (they don't have to be huge and pouty either like "duck face"), eyes that can really penetrate my gaze and keep me transfixed if I'm not careful enough to look away. But not turn me into stone (sorry, bad Medusa joke). Nice legs are awesome too. I like a girl that likes to casual it up, but also have a sensual side that she likes to dress naughty at times.

What Guys Said 8

• Katy Perry is the celebrity closest to ideal in my opinion. Her personality is lovely and she's a bombshell. Study her behaviors and mannerisms and you'll be close to being America's sweetheart.

www.virginmedia.com/.../...-katy-perry-590x350.jpg

images5.fanpop.com/.../...on-31985521-882-1400.jpg

• Like how you are

• I don't have a perfect broad honestly. Maybe she'd sleep naked though lol.

• 5'9 or above
    DD or above
    Big ass
    Skinny/Athletic bod
    Long hair, Preferably blonde

• The personality of Shannon Stewart and the body of Marisa Miller. She is traditional, faithful, and nurturing--the perfect wife and mother--but also has an extremely high libido and likes to have fun with her husband. She is blonde and petite with small, pedicured feet, amazingly sexy legs, and a nice butt. Essentially the perfect lower body since that is where most of my favorite parts on a woman are.

• As far as physical traits she could be slim/skinny, don't care about boob size, good legs and ass (don't need to be big) and preferably long hair. Other than that, I'm just thinking on someone who is easy to trust and easy to talk with. Those would be the primary traits.

• Skinny
    Blonde
    Should have dress sense
    And in her dp half face should be covered with hairs😶

• i can't help but think this is directed towards me after reading your last sentence lol

• lol it was quite clever

• Well I sincerely said the qualities of a perfect woman to me:p
      Seems some qualities matches you:p

• Cate Blanchett. She is Perfection