Are you ever too busy to text a guy you like back?

Question says it all, but I've been talking to a girl and she told me she'd be really busy this weekend. She hasn't replied to me since Friday and I don't want to seem needy and text her again.
But if a girl actually likes you, she'd take 5 secs to text you right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are genuinely busy to text back right away. Obviously if they take days to message back, and this is consistent... then it's a sign of disinterest. She has told you she is busy this weekend, so just believe her, unless she starts to be too busy all of the time.

• Should I wait for her to text back? I'm not even really sure if this girl is interested or not.

• I'd wait cause I know she recently got out of a relationship, but from the looks of it she doesn't like me in the first place anyways.

What Girls Said 4

• If she told you ahead of time she was going to be busy, it's the truth. The best solution is to keep yourself busy too.
    If she's responding hours later with tiny sentences and tells you she's busy when you ask, that's an excuse. She isn't into it. Treat her the exact way she treats you and let whatever happens happen (and, obviously, talk to her when you see her. that's where chemistry happens.)

• Nah
    Some of us don't wanna seem clingy and shit so we give you a bit of space. Plus we all need some time to be our own person

• Yeah, sometimes I don't have time but I usually say I'm busy. Or if I don't feel like replying.. I just don't do it lol

• Nope, not really. Depending on her schedule she could actually be busy with something important and you're a distraction that'd keep her from getting it done/paying attention to what she's doing. I'd text her when the weekend is over and ask her how things went. This shows that you respect her time/the fact that she's busy, and you care about what happens during that time.

• Thanks for your input, should I text her even tho I had sent the last text and its awaiting her response?

• I would, as long as you're not blowing up her phone it's totally fine to text again.

What Guys Said 1

• Sometimes people are really just that busy, but then again it doesn't take that long to text back