Is Tinder a just Casual sex app or has anyone really found true love?

I been to at least 6 tinder dates the first date ended up in sex from there it was like Most guys tried to have it there way But i knew better not to i feel like i would never find anythig good on here But just casual sex i hate but like this app because its so easy to find a hot guy to talk to yet all of them turn out to horn dogs no matter how much they sugar coat it
My question is Have you been trough the same? Have you found Love? what was your worst date?

wow thanks for the replies Didn't think tinder was like that never got the idea of it but now looking at your replies it awnsers a lot of my questions i should charge for sex then.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys on any dating sites are just looking for sex or fwb/short term relationships and Tinder is one of the worst apps when it comes to finding guys who genuinely wants a serious relationship.

• yup I noticed that alooot its like kissing many frogs till you find the Prince :/

What Guys Said 9

• it has been successful for both purposes

• All the girls i talked to on the app either flaked out or just wanted to jump in the sack. I imagine most of the guys are the same for the girls out there.

It's a convenience / throwaway love thing. I dropped the app.

• At least 80 percent of the women I see in there say "no hookups, I'm looking for something more." Funny, so am I, but in almost a year on there I've had maybe 6 matches, no dates, and 2 conversations. One was a girl already in a relationship, the other was a cam girl scammer. If it's just a hookup app, why do most of the women on there around here say no hookups?

• Heard Similar things like your story as a webcam model my self don't shame Webcam Models Because of one bad experience.

• She started a conversation with me, and started talking about meeting up. Then she sent me a link to her webcam site saying I had to join and it would then unlock her address so we could meet. That's a scam. It's not shaming anyone.

• I know people who have arranged to get a blowjob and nothing else on it and I also have a friend who met her boyfriend of 2 years on there

• True love on tinder? hahahaha that's a first I've ever heard about it

• Wait all I got is you had sex on the first date, wow shit you move fast lol. And why are just looking at HOT guys hello course use your head A HOT GUY is going to want to hit it especially on tinder can you find a good guy you probably not until you change stop fucking looking at just hot guys just get with a normal guy and. And this is coming from some one who is a pretty hot guy babe just don't be picky

• You should try something else. Tinder is for casual sex.

• I found my last 3 wives on there. I love it.

• It's a hookup app. Try other dating sites if you want a relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• Tinder is a casual hook up app, though I wouldn't doubt there have been at least a handful of relationships started through it.

• heard of stories that Have ended well even in marriage Lucky them all I've seen on there is Guys desperate for a quick sex fix

• my best friend met her current boyfriend on there