What affectionate terms do girls like to be called the most if on a date (Say none if you don't like any)?

As in 'darling', 'sweetheart' etc or are they all pretty lame iyo?

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on how long we have been dating.. on the first date i would find that uncomfortable.. but I can imagine me liking it after being in a relationship for a long time..

Most Helpful Guy

• "Honey" or "sweetie" are always good with me.

I was calling my girlfriend "my cutie," but when I asked her about it, she said it sounded possessive, even though I am not a possessive boyfriend. It's time to go to Plan B. :)

What Girls Said 6

• 'hey babe' gets me every time. Don't know why. It just does.

• on first date?

• @sheisintoyou On the first date might be a little soon, but saying anything playful to tease me like hey pretty lady, or even just affirming that you're having a good time or letting me know that you're glad to be there makes me feel much more relaxed on a first date. As long as you don't take it too seriously, I'm gonna have a good time, whether it leads to dating, or just being good friends.

• That is a good answer and tip, thanks

• None.

• Just "love" can work, but it depends on your accent.

• Anything but darling

• My name is always the best :)

• i like sweetheart and darling, make me melt sometimes. i don't like beautiful tho.

• on first date, second date?

• @sheisintoyou i guess darling is fine on the first couple of dates, sweetheart for later.

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer none tbh

• "Sex object" works for Russel Brand in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.