Do you agree to this?

I love tretzy and he is honestly one of the most honest youtubers out there. So what do you guys think? Agree or nah?
I personally agree with that he says
Weight shouldn't matter so much that it makes a person undesirable or undateable or unloveable

Most Helpful Guy

• I will disagree; extra amount of fat is not attractive to me. No one ridicules people for preferences based on ethnicity; thus, I believe that I have the right to prefer skinnier or athletic women over fat or overweight women.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know YouTube channels at all - He seems to be very self aware and society aware as well - He looks quite young and it is good to see such a wise head on young shoulders.

• idc about weight :P
    If I love you it means I love you 😶
    Height
    Weight
    Colour
    Age
    Is something I don't give a damn about
    Though eyes attracts me but usually most girls have attractive eyes...
    So yeah this guy's right 😏

• I actually like what he has to say. Too many are more willing to say the negative about someone than the positive it seems. There is no one person who everyone is going to like.

What Girls Said 0