What do you think I should reply to this guy's message?

Im thinking about "so, you dont think im pretty but im "interesting"? Well i have a news for you, i dont think you're handsome nor interesting. Have a good day."What do you think I should reply to this guy's message?

• Send that message
  • Other
  • Ignore it
  • I love pizza

Most Helpful Guy

• LMFAO that kid looks like a straight fgit. he's just got that face a demeanor that makes you want to punch him in the face.

• Exactly why i was thinking about replying him that mssg I wrote👆🏼 someone gotta tell him he's ugly.

• Ahhahahah slayed goodjob

• @lady7 DAMN!!! YOU GO GIRL! ATTENTION LADIES This is how you put a fuckboy in his place!

Most Helpful Girl

• EW! hahah! Oh apples!

• If he's HOT I wouldn't be as annoyed as i am now lol

• Nope! I don't care who he is! haha but than again I am not on tinder! HAHA (:

What Guys Said 3

• Ha-ha yes send that message... :-D kid thinks he is a player LOL

• I think he's a young catfish or he might have some mental issues

• Just ignore that ugly guy. I think he don't even understands what you said to him. This guy is a Jerk. Ignore him and write short messages to fuck his comments.

What Girls Said 2

• Just ignore him and move on. He's not worth the effort.

• Someone gotta tell him he's ugly.. He just mssg me that out of nowhere, tf?

• Haha, well, if you just can't resist, go ahead and tell him.

• If I were you I would ignore it, his language is bad he doesn't make any sense he's a weirdo