How easy do girls make things for guys they're interested in?

People have told me that if a girl is interested in you, she'll make it obvious and there isn't a whole lot of figuring out to do. But how true is this?

I can't remember a time a girl has ever approached me, invited me anywhere (outside of a large group event), shown extremely clear signs of interest, and I have to initiate interactions nearly all the time. I don't feel it's supposed to be this difficult.

I'd like to believe a lot of people feel this way, but I see all sorts of people finding their matches. In some fashion, the girl is letting them know they're interested. I'm not bad looking, am outgoing and hold down a decent job, but I feel I'm putting in nearly all of the energy into interactions. I don't want to sound arrogant when I say this, but I can't honestly believe ZERO girls would have no interest in any way, shape or form.

What do you think? Do girls make it easy for guys they like?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• From personal experience I've found that a lot of women (my age at least) are awkward about liking a guy. Most of the time they throw subtle hints that to them seem obvious and wait for the guy to make a move. If they don't they assume they aren't into them.

• if you're hot its obvious if you're not... you're going to have to jump so hurdles.