Isn't it funny how single people give advises to the ones in relationships?

I'm single and every friend I've had has asked me for help with their relationships...

I just can't get why they keep coming to me asking for help 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because your perspective is not distorted with emotions.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't necessarily have to personally experience something to have insight into a particular situation

It shows your friends value your advice, and friendship. . Some people don't need to confide in someone who can relate to their situation... at times they just need to offload to someone who cares and understand them.

Most people are capable of giving advice based on how they would deal with a situation IF they were facing it. They obviously trust you and trust your judgement.💗😊

What Guys Said 3

• Two reasons:
    You're an expert
    Or
    They're stupid
    😂 lol

• Not because people are currently single means they're inexperienced with relationships.

• Because where not under the influence of the hormones that effect the minds of people in love

What Girls Said 11

• We have an objective eye. I've never had an official boyfriend, and therefore I can see everything clearly when it comes to my friends. My friend in high school used to say I was psychic because I had predicted the end of all her relationships. (She never took my advice and it always turned out exactly the way I said. Lol)

• lol, anyone who isn't in a relationship isn't blinded by love, that's why :P

• It's because they can see what we don't see when we are in a relationship. They aren't blind to our partners bad ways. While you may look at something your boyfriend does from an emotional standpoint, you can't see just how bad it might be what he is doing. From a totally unbiased standpoint, they can. That's why their advice is usually the best. Also, being single doesn't mean you've never been in a relationship before. Also, just because that relationship didn't work out, it doesn't mean they haven't learned from their mistakes. So "single people" may give better advice than those in a relationship.

• Because they're yr friends? #occamsrazor

• I would think we'd be in a better position to observe the difference between relationships than someone who is already invested in one. We're outside observers and our judgments are not clouded by the fact that we have a SO which might skew our opinion.

• Me and you both!!! lol
    My friends always call me "the relationship expert" I've predicted too many break ups and read through people and their relationships. I actually had a friend I told her if she and her boyfriend were to break up, it would be because of her attitude. She had an intimidating attitude that not everyone can handle. And a few months later they broke up for that very reason. (I truthfully wasn't expecting that)

• Sometimes it's good to have someone on the outside looking in who can be objective.

• I'm the same haha I honestly think I give really good advice too 💁🏻

• I have no Idea maybe because when your single you can actually think straight. unlike someone in a relationship is blinded by love. But I totally get you it happens to me all the time since I am so single.. haha

• I agree because all my life i have been giving relationship advice and now im in a relationship and im now in need of advice.

• It's not that they think that you can give good advice. It's the fact that you have more time to lend them an ear than the others who are not single.