Why would the guy I used to date like my pics on Facebook? Am I reading too much into this lol?

Basically I started dating him but something went on in his life and he started ignoring me, including a message that asked 'why are you ignoring me?' 😫
Its been over a week now. I posted pictures of my new hair cut and he liked it...
But it's like- why? I mean if you're trying to show someone you're not interested you don't encourage it by liking their selfies. He knows I'm upset with him too, i'd assume anyway, so I don't know why he'd think it's safe to like them 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm. No telling.

• What do you mean lol?

• Aw thank you :)
      I probably go after the wrong guys!

• You're welcome :)

Yeah maybe so.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just a like. Nothing more.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you may be reading into it too much.

• Maybe

• Why is it hard. Don't be shy. I would ask you out of you were my age.

• 2 questions where are you from, and do you have kik

• If he said why are you ignoring me it means he wants you to talk to him and the only reason for that is most likely to begin a relationship ie... friend, friend with bene. o even girlfriend. Guys are attuned to going after girls because we have to.

• I've messaged him and he's ignoring me. Now he's randomly deleted me

• He doesn't know what to do, got embarrassed because you were not responding or whatever and left

What Girls Said 0