So we've been on five dates, but so far he just wants to cuddle?

Does this mean he is taking it slow, and being serious with me (he has introduced me to his friends), or that he just wants someone to be around?

• He's serious.
    44% (7)74% (17)62% (24)Vote
  • He's not that interested/probably just lonely
    19% (3)13% (3)15% (6)Vote
  • Results
    37% (6)13% (3)23% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• we don't know him. also, it's extremely risky for guys to want a girl to have sex with than for a girl to want to have sex with a guy.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• He probably doesn't know how to escalate things properly and you'll have to do it yourself. You can give him stronger signals like long sensual eye contact without saying anything, then staring at his lips for a second and slowly back up to his eyes. If after a bit more time he still doesn't make a move to kiss you, do it yourself.

He's been on 5 dates with you meaning he's interested. If he wanted to "just be friends" he wouldn't even cuddle with you so don't worry about escalating yourself when he can't.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, he is taking it slow, he wants to take it very slow.

1|0
    0|0
  • He probably just respects you. If you want to take it further then nothing wrong with you jumping on top of him and getting him aroused. He may even really wish you would

2|0
    0|0
  • He just wants to take it slow

1|0
    0|0
  • You might not be sexually compatible if he's not interested in sex at the same point in the relationship as you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's inexperienced.

0|0
    0|0
  • Test the waters. Next time he spoons you start subtly wiggling your butt up against his lap and see if he tries to do anything.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He respects you
    He probably doesn't want to go fast and wants to maybe get serious with you
    He probably had a traumatic event in were another girl made fun of him so he's now wary,
    He probably a bit shy..

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems like he is taking it slow but deffo seems like he likes you though :) Plus it's good he is like that would be worse if he just wanted sex.

1|0
    0|0