Girls, I hate being Indian?

girls are attracted to my confidence and am able to flirt with them. but, when I say I'm Indian, they just walk away and lose interest in me. this happens with not just White girls, but also Asian and White and even Latina women. I hate being an Indian man. should I just lie about my ethnicity?

instead of the second time i said white women, I meant to write Indian women

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't lie about your ethnicity. It won't end well, and it's not a secret worth keeping because you'll want to find a girl who knows who and what you are and still cares about you. I know it sucks, but try your best to be the best version of yourself you can be and you will be able to find girls of any ethnicity who will give you a chance and suit you.

What Girls Said 3

• I think that you should just own it, I mean if they're interested one second then uninterested the next just because they found out your ethnicity? You don't want to be with any girl that is that petty and immature. Girls like that are bound to cause problems in a relationship anyway. I would say just ignore it and move on, because you're bound to find a girl who won't judge somebody based on something as trivial as ethnicity.

• I don't think you should ever lie about who you're. Own it. You're amazing just the way you're if they walk away because of your ethnicity then they're not worth your energy anyway.

• That's a turn off.
    Correct me if I am wrong but it feels like it's your mission to be with a different race.