Why do women like me so much?

I have been thinking about this for a while, I am not good looking, I am dirt poor and work at a job only slightly better than minimum wage, I am not that nice to women, and I have almost no confidence, like I am so insecure. I am funny and easy to talk with though, and I can pretend to be confident to get with them. My last girlfriend was actually really hot, but what would she be doing with a guy like me? Like I suck, she was selling herself way short, she could have gotten a better looking guy (if she put the effort in and didn't just wait around for a guy to ask her out). I still dont understand why women take funniness over money or looks, its like someone convinced them to sell themselves short. Being funny doesn't pay the bills, or buy them food, and it certainly doesn't provide something nice to look at, and when the funny guy doesn't treat them that well it really doesn't make much of a difference. I just dont understand women, I've gone through 3 girlfriends in the past year and they were all way better then me, why do they even like me?

What Girls Said 1

• Laughing is the best high you can get in life. You make me laugh, huge points. As far as the whole money and looks aspect... Money doesn't buy happiness and good looks doesn't last... Well unless you have a beautiful soul then you will always be gorgeous or handsome no matter what ur flaw might be.

What Guys Said 2

• No idea. Sure it has a lot to do with your thinking and personality.

• Because they can't get enough of you yeah?