Lied about something small, should I care?

Hey guys/girls,

So this may seem a bit over the top, but im interested to hear some opinions on the matter. I've recently started talking to this guy and had a date with him that went well. I was messaging him the other night (just chatting) and he stopped replying (we usually dont instant reply cos where both pretty busy people), next morning I awoke to a message saying I fell asleep im sorry, when i clearly saw him like a few posts on insta an hour after I sent the message!
Like I said its a small thing I know, and im not mad at that he didn't reply that night. Im mad at the little white lie, this early.

What are peoples thoughts on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's something small and he could've gotten distracted by being on instagram and then fell asleep, I wouldn't think too much about it.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd be careful using internet time stamps as evidence. I'm not sure about instagram, but I know on facebook and other online services, there is sometimes a time lag between user action and public view. I'm not saying that this is the case here, but it leaves reasonable doubt.

• No, it would bother me too. When I was younger, I wouldn't have said anything. Now a days, I would confront them on their lie. I have no problems ditching a liar.

• Was it bra size

• If I was the guy and discovered you were at all angry about that, I would ghost.

What Girls Said 0