If you are dating someone, do you talk to him/her every day?

Him and I live almost an hour apart so we don't see each other every day. But I think it would be strange to not talk or text every day? Am I expecting too much?

What Guys Said 1

• I did in the past but now maybe it is to much to talk live by phone every day because its always at least an hour phone conversation and maybe its just to much

• But what about texts here and there? That way you kinda stay close and know the other person is alive, haha. It's nice to know that person thinks about you.

• Yes it is. I am just thinking about if Its over done everyday where the two start losing interest because Its getting boring to much talking everyday and they feel like its a job they have to report to each other. As for me everyday talking did work out real well but each person is different.

What Girls Said 2

• well, i think it's fair to talk or text every day if you're not seeing him in person

• My man and i live 6 hours away with two hours difference. We dnt talk everyday not on the phone or even via text. At the start we did but it gets hard and its not realistic. We text maybe at least once a day and then take a day or two break and call once a week now as opposed to the several texts and multiple calls a day. There's nothing gone wrong in our relationship its just we're both busy with college and work but we still tag each other on instagram and text but not as we used to. Its just common but we dont love each other any less