Am I the only one?

Who gets extremely annoyed when a guy or girls can't shut up about them being single. Not just a casual oh I'm single type of thing
But as in constantly complaining about couples and constantly saying how they wish they could do this and this with a certain guy or girl. Seems like a day doesn't pass by without them mentioning it.
I only mention it if asked if I have a boyfriend and I don't complain much and if i do its mostly to myself. On here I just troll couples tbh.

Most Helpful Guy

• No I agree - When you are a quiet single the last thing you want is someone constantly point out the worst things about being single or someone going on and on about another person so much that you just want to scream "They have moved 3 times in last 6 months and applied to the FBI for witness protection, please take the hint".
    Like you 99% of the complaining I do is to myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get annoyed as fuck too but I usually say something at that point. I understand where they're coming from though, it sucks being single sometimes.

What Guys Said 7

• There r SO many things I wanna complain about. Unfortunately GAG is led by PC Principal

media.giphy.com/media/3oEduOHH1ENnKBqnDO/giphy.gif

• extremely, no
    But I do get annoyed though, cause complaining about it won't really change much now, does it? xD

• 0|1
  • Oh so you don't want those single frustrated virgins to vent? You fucking cruel fascist Nazi. oh you are Russian, is Stalin your relative by any chance?

• too much of anything is always annoying...

• Same Pinch :P

• They want others to feel sorry for them, what's wrong with being single though? I'm I right?

• For the person it's like a damn torture technique

• Lost 22 pounds xD

• Holy crap that's awesome, you should be proud of yourself. It reminds me a little bit about me lol

What Girls Said 2

• OMG. Yes. Especially those people who are 24/7 home, never go out and complain about being single..

• Ikr? A bit sad, like they can't happily live their lives without the support of some random guy. You need to be able to get by on your own.