Is my girlfriend playing games with me?

Honestly, it feels like sometimes my girlfriend is just playing games with me to see how I will react; and I'm too busy and too old to play them. Like last night for example, I knew she was going to a person's house and hanging out with her friend and her friend's brother. The friend asked her if she was coming and my girlfriend asked why and her friend sent her a winky face. My girlfriend told me about this, and she also told me her friend's brother bought a ton of alcohol. Their family was at the house and so were her parents to watch a football game. Anyway, she told me she wasn't going to get drunk when I asked her. Later that night, she's taking 30 mins - 2 hours to text back when she normally texts back extremely fast. She's texting me that she's drunk and she can barely even type. After an hour and a half goes by after I text her I'm just like whatever and text her goodnight.

She does stuff like this all the time, where she tells me one thing and does like the exact opposite. She also always turns things on me when they are clearly her fault. Whenever something happens, her first resort is to try to make me feel bad when I do nothing wrong.

How exactly do I stop this behavior and is she just playing games with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always say, don't make promises or statements if you're not going to follow through with them, it just shows lack of control or will power. It's really stupid and that it just seems like she wants certain attention from you but when you give it she doesn't want it anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• She seems like a liar a little and that she is not totally committed to you and you seem controlling.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• New girlfriend. Answer mine.

• She is cheating on you.