Whats ur opinion on this?

Me and thig guy we like each other a lot i texted him at 9 telling him i think my dads dying ( he has a illness very severe) and he fell back asleep and just told me its fine think of us being togather..

• i would be upset screw him
  • don't worry about it

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually talk to him, don't rely on texting for anything important. There's far too much nuance left out of text. Have an offline conversation with him and it'll be a lot easier to figure out whats going on with you and him. I can understand falling asleep, but have no idea what he meant by it's fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say that's a really odd response and that it isn't fine, he isn't the only good thing in my life.

• he's the only person who i have I'm not the girl with 100 friends i have one and he's the only one i can tell things to I don't know what to do anymore

• Yes, but I feel like its kind of inconsiderate, that its not fine- ya know- he could be like "I'm sorry I'm here for you"

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• That's really insensitive. Like you're dad is dying and all he cares about is you being into him. WTF

• 4minReport
      he's the only person who i have I'm not the girl with 100 friends i have one and he's the only one i can tell things to I don't know what to do anymore

• I get that. I've been there. There are tons of resources online for people where they can talk to someone who actually cares. Maybe there a good fair weather friend but not someone to focus all your time on. You're still so young and can join a club of some sort to meet people more in line with you and your values. If you need you're always welcome to message me.

• He doesn't seem to care too much... I wouldn't bother with a guy like him.

• 4minReport

• Hey now, you're not totally incapable of making new friends. Don't settle for someone who doesn't care simply because you're scared of being alone.