Should I break up with him?

okay we been together for almost a year and we have had are ups and downs.
our main problem is that i have stoped being affectionate i barely kiss him and stuff its not that i dont whant to but its my surroundings. And i feel bad that i can't show him that i dont know what do to anymore he want me to be more affectinate and it bothers us. I have explaine this to him and i told him i would try but i keep failing.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I dont understand your situation. You say you want to show him affection but your "surroundings" prevent it. I cannot fathom what this exactly means.

I can say that if you keep starving him from affection and intimacy, you won't have to break up with him... he will break up with you.

What Girls Said 2

• Well first, why have you stopped being affectionate towards him? Physical affection is one of the main ways people in a relationship show their feelings for one another. Hand holding, hugs, and kissing is pretty important in that regard. I'm not sure what you mean when you say it's your "surroundings." Could you elaborate on that a bit? If you still want to be in a relationship with him then you need to figure out what exactly is stopping you from showing affection towards him.

• If you don't feel comfortable and he refuses to comply or respect your choices, then you shouldn't have to tolerate it, but keep in mind that this may only be a phase when it comes to your relationship. If it really does start to pay heavily on your mind and stress you out, then just ask yourself if it is truly worth your time.

I hope his helped :P