I slept with a 19 yo girl, am I a creep?

So here I am, a 54 year old man, who happened to sleep with a young girl who was only 19 just the other night. I feel a bit sick by this, as my own daughter is 23. My daughter might hate me if she found out about this. The girl I slept with has my number and texted me earlier to meet up again next week. I think I am going to delete her number as I feel this is innapropriate due to our age gap. The girl wants a relationship, and I never told her no.

Should I ignore her and move on, or try it out? Also, am I a creep for doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• you're both of legal age and consenting adults, do as you please and to hell with what everyone else thinks...

• I agree we are both grown adults, but I don't think I can ignore what might daughter would think...

• Then its totally up to you...

Most Helpful Guy

• she's got grand daddy issues.

go with your gut mate.

What Girls Said 14

• If she makes you happy go for it. She's an adult and obviously interested. Not a big deal to me.

• She does make me happy and she wants a relationship, she told me through a text message. I think I will hide this from my daughter for now and pursue this woman for more than just sex.

• I think that's an alright plan. No sense throwing it at your daughter until things get going for a while and you guys are still sure you want to go that direction. Good luck to you both = )

• Just because it's legal doesn't mean it isn't wrong.

• its a gray area socially its frowned on because you will be seen to be taking advantage of her lack of life experience and if that compromise your relationship with your daughter I think you should let her go

• I would call you a perverted misfit

#sorrynotsorry

• I would be disgusted if my dad was sleeping with someone younger than me! Thats so gross on many levels... but what you're doing isn't illegal and she wants you so go for it I guess lol

• I mean it's not illegal. It's definitely weird, but everyone is weird. You're not really a creep, especially if she wants you, she made her choice. I don't know about your daughter though. If you fear it might really put a strain on your relationship with your daughter, might be best to back off. Then again, if you like the 19 year old, and she made you feel happy, then perhaps you should consider going on with it.
    However it sounds like this thought disturbs you anyways, so it sounds like you've kinda already made your decision about what you want to do.

• She does make me happy, and the sex was great. I think it only disturbs me because of what might daughter might say and that she is younger than my daughter.

I do want to date this woman and she wants to date me, should I hide it from my daughter for now?

• Hiding stuff usually isn't the best idea, but I mean, you could keep it low profile until it gets more serious, like not hiding it but just not mentioning it.
      Overall I think your daughter would want you be happy, but it is definitely an odd situation.

• Are you rich or is she ugly?

• If you gotta ask yourself if you're a creep for sleeping with such a young girl, I think you already know the answer. Just try and move on. It's in the past now and you can only go forward.

• Paedophile here;

Paedophilia is specific to those who have not yet reached puberty.

It's normal to be attracted to individuals displaying physical attributes of maturity as long as you're not acting unethically.

:\

• I'm not acting unethically right? She's young, yes, but she wants a relationship with me. I am mostly worried about my daughter who is older than the girl I'm sleeping with.

• do what u feel is right man

• Yeah, I want this woman in my life, and I think I'll pursue her. Is it strange that my daughter is older than the woman though?

• nope u are both consenting adults... I'm just not sure how ur daughter would react if she's undertstanding tell her if not then she doesn't need to know till u are later I ur relationship

• Are you married?

• It seems like the girl very much wanted it. You're not a creep, but taking a relationship with her would be a little weird. You obviously feel very bad about it, so Id say explain her it was a mistake (as nice as possible) and move on.

• What exactly does a 54 year old have in common with a 19 year old?

As a 19 year old, I can't comprehend that.

• We don't have much in common and she is very naive about life, but we do talk about how our day was and how she wants to go to college to be a nurse. I feel we could have a relationship. The sex with her is great, but I want this woman in my life.

• So you like her for sex? Just leave.

• It's above the legal age of consent, so you do you.

What Guys Said 19

• A bit unfair that you're making a hasty decision without her input in the matter, wouldn't you agree? By the sound of it, this girl felt like wanting to get to know you more and doesn't seem to mind that you're decades older than her. Sure your daughter might get upset, but she also wants you to be happy and others would too in the matter, but are their opinions matter that much if she makes you happy and you enjoy her company?

I'd speak to your daughter about it before you start introducing them, who knows maybe they'll become best friends. You won't know until you've communicated this shit through.

• You were 35 when he umbilical cord was cut. i would say late thirties and up is your youngest age group given ypur age but more likely early forties. But today it seems most anything goes.

• It seems very creepy.

• do what you want. if you feel ok with it then go for it. she's a legal adult, it was consensual so don't really worry what others thing ONLY what you think

• Yeah, I think I want a relationship with her. She told me she wants one too. I have to consider what my daughter would think, or should I not let my daughter influenced my decision?

• i mean it's not that you let your daughter dictate your life but you do obviously want to set an example in her life. so if the feeling that her disapproval will be too strong or perhaps you'll lose respect for you it is something to consider.

but ultimately if your feelings are THAT strong for this girl you may want to see where it goes and how serious it is and if it is that serious then when you and the girl are established you could introduce her to your daughter. at least then the gravity of the relationship will hopefully show that while there is a massive age difference there is a deeper connection

• your choice, its not illegal...

• Go away now. Many lives will get ruined this way. You are wiser, you know what to do.

• I dated a girl briefly who was 25 years younger than me, and 1 year younger than my daughter. I think if my daughter found out, she wouldn't care. I wouldn't worry about it except to realize that for a long term relationship, you might have some generational issues. But with enough determination on both parities parts, that can be overcome.

• If she wants to then why not but you have to make it clear what you want out of the relationship. Also I wouldn't recommend having serious relationship as the age difference will probably cause problems. I see no harm in fooling around thought as long as your both enjoying it.

• No you are not.. long as you and her were both happy at the time.. all is well.. it is a big age gap.. but hey age is only a number.. same as a.. license plate is

• Find out for yourself if it's just about sex or not. Because if it is, you should probably let it go.

• It's more than sex, she says she wants a relationship. I think I'll pursue her

• I meant for you. Do you just want her for the sex

• Are you serious? That's ridiculous. If you can get a 19 year old at your age, then props to you and go for it. She's an adult and can make her own choices.

• Donit! Who cares? Its legal

• Well you're both of age. I don't see the problem, especially if she was cool with it and knows your age.

• Yeah, she's okay with it, and sent me a text message wanting a relationship. I think I will pursue her for now. I don't want to tell my daughter or my ex-wife just yet.

• i don't think i need to tell you if you are. you need to end it. you might die with a smile... but she won't.

• Was the p like you remembered it?

• Dumping her after sleeping with her is not going to be the 'right' move.

Give things a shot, treat her well and respectfully. Don't be a doormat. Show her how a healthy relationship works, what she should expect, what she should feel is expected of her.

If you're wildly in love a few years from now, your family will have to accept you're happy.

If she's moved on, hopefully you've taught her something and given her some good memories, plus good grounding for her future relationships.

• Anonymous
    (45+)
    Yes, you are.

• dude and you are fn 54? how did you seduce her?

• Anonymous
    (45+)
    Yes, you are.