How do I make my boyfriend see?

he's distant and cold and just not there he's making excuses and talking about other women and experimenting and such how can i help him see what he's missing he's blaming things on me and just is messing up this relationship and acts like he doesn't care

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing you can do. You'll get more out of talking to a wall. It won't change so you have a decision

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way you will make him see what he's missing is by leaving the relationship, cutting him off from your life. If he comes back and you want to accept him, give him the time to really think about his actions and make sure he has changed his ways. If he doesn't come back, then oh well, you can move onto bigger and better things. :)

What Guys Said 1

• It seems as though he is getting ready to make his exit. If thats the case then you can't make him do anything. Seems to me like you have a choice.

What Girls Said 1

• By leaving that scumbag. "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone..."

If he doesn't realize what he's missed then, he never will. You deserve better. Go find it.