I have wrecking balls in my brain right now... Should I stay or should I go?

Okay so i got into this relationship and we have been dating for a week and my boyfriend and i were texting and all of a sudden he is like okay im done i can't do this anymore and says that i never cared for him and just pisses me off so i tell him off and say that were offically done. then two hours later my now exboyfriend texts me and says im sorry my friend was the one who messaged you it wasn't me please take me back. And here i am not knowing what to believe whether its true or not because he was hanging out with his friend. And now he is saying that i should take him back. But now i just dont know if i should take him back knowing that his friend will probably try to break us up again.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you care and love him then go back to him. If you have no doubts about your feelings for him. If you doubt your feelings or you just don't care or want to avoid another situation like this with him then I would not take him back. He did beg you back so you have the power and the upper hand.

Most Helpful Girl

• Communication. Make it happen. And not over text. If you can't handle talking to him face to face and figuring out what's wrong and how to fix it, you aren't ready to be in a relationship. Period.

What Guys Said 3

• You need to meet him face to face and talk it out and try to solve the issue, you should try to find out the truth.

• Tell him that he has to walk away from his friend.

• Honestly I don't think that was a friend of his. You and "his friend" having a text conversation without him noticing at all? People are very cautious of their phones, have passwords and all types of other stuff. No way he'd be near that friend of his without noticing that he was on his phone. And two hours later? C'mon now... not only that but I can't imagine one of my friends EVER do such a dickmove if I had a girlfriend. Because that is seriously just not OK.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to sit with him in person and discuss what you both want in a relationship.

• I'd wait to see him in person and talk through it.