Guy I like sent me this pic? What does the meme mean? Does it make you laugh?

A guy I really like sent me this, but I don't get it? What something funny/witty I can say back? Why is this funny?
Guy i like sent me this pic ?What does the meme mean? Does it make you laugh?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's "Peer pressure" but the first person spelled it "Pear"... so the image is a pushy pear trying to pressure you into doing things. It's funny, kind of.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm sorry, i really don't understand this.

• Not sure where he was going with this... its all haphazard. Like the others say he is peer pressuring, but I don't think he means it... kind of a play on peer pressure to be funny.

I would send him back something to the effect "keep your pizza rolls, alcohol, sexuals etc., not into peer pressure! and the only drug I need is you! Addiction included."

• Its a visual pun on the phrase peer pressure, which is the social pressure we all experience that attempts to force us to act or look like everyone else.

Mildly funny.

• I think it's a play on the words "Peer Pressure" which is friends coercing you to do something against your will. In this case it's getting you to do drugs.

• He's asking you to do things like
    Drugs and Other things teenagers shouldn't do
    He's using pear though he actually pointing towards peer pressure :P

• haha I don't know but that's funny just say its cute or something.

• Maybe he's trying to be funny but ended up being corny

• How is it corny? What would you say back if some girl sent this to you?

• No my bad I didn't meant as to insult him but that he sent something to cause a small chuckle but everyone might not think it funny

• What should I say back?

• you're in middle school, ya?

• I think its just a joke. tell him its funny.

• it mean he wants to sex with you

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't read to much into it. Seems like he's just trying to share a laugh with you. (Ç

• Oh I know that. But I want to say something cool/witty back in response. What would you say?

• It seems like a funny pun on "peer pressure".

• Kiss ma ass