Do guys only like girls that dress slutty?

I feel like guys gravitate towards the girls that covers their faces in a shit ton of makeup and basically aren't wearing anything, is there hope for a pretty girl who actually wears clothes?

Most Helpful Guy

• A majority of guys look down upon girls who wear indecent clothing so don't feel like you have to wear slutty clothing. But if you want to don't be discouraged, wear what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I don't dress slutty at all. I usually wear jeans and band shirts, sometimes leggings instead and i wear eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. guys still like me even tho im no ho

What Guys Said 17

• There is more hope for a pretty girl who wears clothes than one with a shit ton of makeup. Here's a little insight into the male mind, it may shed some light on why you tend to notice that trend.
    No matter how attractive he is, a guy's standards are very low (generally speaking. It does vary slightly depending on their confidence, etc.) when he's just looking for a hookup, one night stand or casual sex. The guys gravitating towards cake-faced girls who wear short shorts that look as if they were painted on are the guys looking for pure and simple sex. However, when a guy wants a relationship, his standards go through the roof. Those guys tend to attract less attention than the casual sex-seeking ones. And those relationship-seeking guys will, almost every single time, go after a girl who is naturally pretty and has more self-respect than a girl who cakes on her makeup and wears slutty outfits just to draw attention

• Yes. Dress a little more revealing to land a guy. Once you're dating he will appreciate you dressing more modestly. Most men do not like a woman who needs so much attention from their other men that they still dress to catch men's eyes after they have a boyfriend.

• Guys gravitate towards those girls because they look like guaranteed sex. Of course there's hope for pretty girls who dress modestly.

• I like looking at them. Couldn't say much more than that

• just dress normally.

• Some do, some don't. Did you really expect an answer to that or were you simply venting?

• I only like when girls dress slutty if and only if they're genuinely single and looking. I don't mind however else they dress.

• I feel like girls only gravitate towards guys with expensive cars and lots of money or muscle bound guys who act like jerks is there any hope for normal guys who care about being in relationships

• But who actually aren't, sure until theyvare in their early thirties lol

• Quite the opposite with me, dress to impress. I wouldn't expect a girl to be wearing next to nothing if there's 6" of snow on a first date or come in jeans and t-shirt if it was a dinner/dance.

• no thats dumb I prefer women with cloths covers up there flaws

• no, not all of us

• Yeah you're settle down / LTR material. The "slutty" girls are for sowing wild oats.

• I actually wouldn't date a girl that acts slutty. my kind of girl is one that respects herself😊

• Yes dress well and use very little make up and your cool by me.

• It's great that you're pretty and it's great that you wear clothes. However do not think that what you do wear can't make you unattractive. In the same way as a guy who likes girls who show skin won't necessarily be interested in a girl that wears skimpy clothes if that girl is unattractive, a guy who likes girls who wear clothes won't necessarily be interested in a girl who wears clothes that are unattractive, even if that girl is pretty. This is because what you wear, as well as your hair, contributes to how you look and therefore whether or not you do indeed look pretty :)

Last, glasses must be considered if you wear them.

• Yes big hope.

What Girls Said 1

• Not all guys go for that.
    Thankfully. :)