• Artist (who draw)
    69% (11)51% (18)57% (29)Vote
  • Model
    31% (5)40% (14)37% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Artistic women are creative, and a little crazy. I dig it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• i draw and animate and clearly have godly modelling looks but the only golf i play is on the Nintendo Wii!

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg you look handsome artist model 😻

• but really i do like girls that can draw, anything which shows they are creative and imaginative i just can't resist...

• Has anyone ever been attracted to someone who plays golf?

Not that playing golf is unattractive or bad (although I don't really give a single shit about it), but I don't think I have ever heard of someone being attracted to a guy or girl BECAUSE they play golf.

1|0
    0|0
    • paige spiranac... you're welcome

• Show All
    • @Other_Tommy_Wiseau I did, but I also specified myself by saying that I never heard of anyone who were attracted to golfers because they play golf lol

• oh, i know, but i was specifically answering that part :P. i already had this debate with some other chick earlier today, actually, but with another subject. i took your side

• Sweet good girls with deep Beuaty

1|0
    0|0
  • the model. why is this a debate?

1|1
    0|0
    • Something running in my head

• sorry, i meant how is this even debatable? that's like asking who's a better shooter, steph curry or deandre jordan :P

• Yeah they are not related but it's like every girl into different sides haha

• more options?

Would prefer
    dancer
    fitness
    likes science
    nerdy

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha hit u a like... why not 😂 Add more

• Righteous girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above are among my favorites, I like sporty girls, but not golfer girls... I guess model would be ok.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.